The building, used today by the House of the Greek Parliament,
was constructed primarily as Palace for King Othonas in 1843, by the Architect Engineer Frederik Gerder
From 1982 onwards the Maximos Mansion is used as the resident of the Prime Minister, retaining the name of its first owner..
Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
The Foreign Affairs Ministry’s central services is located in the preservable 19th century building at Vas.Sofias Avenue and 3-5 Zalokosta str. corner in the center of Athens
Ministry Of Environment, Planning & Public Works
The G.A. KERANIS S.A. tobacco industry building with a surface area of approximately 16.000m², located on a lot of land covering 16.000m² was a multi-store building
Ministry Of Transport and Telecommunications
It concerns the study and construction of the Ministry’s new building, for office space of a total area approximately 18.000m², multi – purpose amphitheater of 800m², underground parking lots for 200 cars and full formation of the surrounding landscape of 40.000m²
New Arheological Museum Of Patras
Due to its imposing aspect, the New Museum will be a point of reference for the larger area and therefore for the town of Patras as well.